What Happened to Wonder?

by - June 04, 2018





Maybe this world is just a tidal wave of different emotions setting everything on fire. It feels like that 
sometimes, when you're a college sophomore and would like nothing more than to cuddle up in your 
cozy bed and watch reruns of The Vampire Diaries all day long. I mean, I'm not trying to put myself 
forward as lazy.

Trust me, I'm not. 

But when you're schedule changes from having to be working on your design projects 24/7 to being 
completely free and suddenly having very little to do, you tend to ponder the more philosophical 
accents of life (don't all students every time its summer?). 

Which is why I've decided to make this blog. Paper Skies was previously the name of my very 
professional book blog, where I used to post book reviews on all the stuff I used to read, do book 
tours and participate in all these book related events. 

This blog - The Waffle Kitten - however, is not the same thing. I want a platform for myself online, 
and the feeling of being utterly useless kind of feels okay with a place like this, where I can 
pour my heart out about literally whatever the hell I like, and since this is my first post and 
no one's probably going to read it anyway, not worry about judgement :)  

I don't know where this is going to take me in the long run - I don't know what it's going to become, what its going to hold for others, or whether I'll even be here in the next two months when university hits back in full swing. But for now, this is my happy place. Those tidal waves of smoldering emotion? The Waffle Kitten is going to help set them in order for me. And wherever this journey leads me, I don't care. All I'll know is that I tried. 

You May Also Like

0 comments