Under Lockdown: Man, I miss goofing around with you

by - April 08, 2020

Its March 2020. The COVID-19 has taken the world by storm. This is an offer of respite - for me, and for many others. I hope you know who you are. 

Hey, you. Writer to writer, let me know if this one sticks ;)

What do I say to you man? You're one of the few people that I can go bat-shit crazy in front of, and you'll probably jump in and join me....after taking the customary videos of course. When you came to Bangalore, it was one of the best weekends I've ever had there xD People actually moved their ass around because of that! And if you can accomplish that, then man, you can accomplish anything.

People all over the world were dying when you left instagram. It created a pandemic for God's sake. Don't ever do that again, you are our constant source of entertainment and stupidity and it would be another blow to the heart to see you disappearing amidst this chaos reigning over the world.

For real, though, thank you for being my friend. Thank you for helping me out with small things here and there, for always being there for me and your brother when we need to make a run for it or vice versa, for being my saviour in the middle of the night that one time (*insert laughy emoji here*) and for just being a breath of fresh air all around.

I can see why the girls fall hard for you, soldier. And I promise to stand by your side and weed out the weirdos for you to go after xD If I were back home right now, I would suggest we build a library the size of your house and spend the rest of our quarantined days there. You'd become quite a catch after that :P

But for real, thank you for always making me laugh. Its never a dull moment with you around. I just want to say that we've got a ton more shit to mess up together when I get back...so keep yourself alive and safe till then <3

Over and out. 

You May Also Like

0 comments