Under Lockdown: To the Batman of TN

by - April 17, 2020

Its April 2020. The COVID-19 has taken the world by storm. This is an offer of respite - for me, and for many others. I hope you know who you are. 

Hey, you. Guess you're lucky you got a phone before the lock down. Would have made things infinitely more boring if all you were stuck with was the laptop and your coffee renderings xD I miss you more than usual today, so this one is for you.

You are by far the sweetest and most understanding person I have ever met. You are an honourable and steadfast person, and I am proud to call you my friend. I love how stupid you can get, I love how silly everything looks after finishing a joint with you, I love how your jokes are so not funny that they're automatically the funniest thing I've ever heard, and most of all I love the cackles of laughter peeling throughout the group every time you open your mouth.

You're crazy, man. And I love that. You're also someone with a lot of depth, I'll give you that as well. It's the little things that matter, in the end, and my friend, you're doing them all right. Slowing down so that I'm not walking alone all the time, trying to reason with people when we have fights, and of course, your signature - being the smartest among all of us dumb people - all stuff that no one can do better than you.

All I'm saying is, any girl would be lucky to have you take care of her - you're a natural. And also, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday last year - this year I'll buy you a cake and make you spaghetti because now I can cook. Don't let it get to your head, its just me returning the favor for the maggi you made for m that one time.

I can't wait to come back home, and meet the batman of Tamil Nadu. Take care, boy. I love you <3

You May Also Like

0 comments